Who is Jonathan Wolff?
You already know his work. As the composer for every episode of Seinfeld, Will & Grace, and over 70 other primetime network series, Jonathan Wolff created some of TV’s best-known sonic brands. Now as an in-demand entertainment speaker, he’ll share his music and Hollywood stories with your group to inspire, educate, and entertain.
But don’t take my word for it.
“Jonathan Wolff’s performance at our executive retreat was fantastic! Creative, highly entertaining, and filled with lessons on business success.”
– Ben Breier, President and CEO of Kindred Healthcare
“Jonathan, I’ve been hearing about you for many years and was so pleased to meet you. Your message is invaluable for budding musicians, and for entrepreneurs of all stripes.”
– Larry S. Miller, Music Business Program NYU-Steinhardt
“Thank you so much for stopping by SFI yesterday! It was an absolutely captivating morning. And it’s heartwarming to hear from you that it’s still about personal connections – and hilarious pilot ads!
Looking forward to ruffling feathers and building great relationships.”
– Anton du Perez, Pacific Northwest Film Scoring Program at SFI
“It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and to hear your talk. Ever since I’ve been raving to various people that it was one of the best and most insightful lectures I’ve heard. You held our interest. And informed.”
– Brian K. Price, Clinical Professor of Law and Director Transactional Law Clinics of Harvard Law School
“Your presentation was every bit as entertaining as I expected. But your smartly weaving in some policy points was beyond my expectations!”
– Daryl P. Friedman, Chief Industry, Government & Member Relations Officer The Recording Academy/GRAMMYs
“I want to thank you for an incredible visit and for inspiring our students. I loved your delivery, your message, your story.”
– Panos Panay, Berklee College of Music
“Thank you, thank you for delighting everyone with your incredible story and song, and being so incredibly kind and patient to each individual student who lingered to talk with you and ask counsel and advice. I enjoyed every minute myself, felt lucky to be there.”
– Penelope Laurans, Yale University
Years in Hollywood
Music Composer for
At Every Ivy League School